Paul advises a wide range of UK and international clients on asset related transactions including the purchase, sale, leasing and development of real estate and the purchase, sale, leasing and financing of aircraft, principally business jets.
Paul also acts as general counsel to a number of international corporations assisting them on a range of commercial transactions throughout different parts of the world and is a board member of a leading European aircraft operating company. Paul also advises a wide range of high-net-worth individuals on their personal affairs.
- Purchase of a Boeing B737-400 aircraft for VVIP operation
- The sale of three Gulfstream G200 aircraft on behalf of owners in Abu Dhabi, Jordan and Kuwait
- The sale of a major development site in the heart of London’s Docklands
- The sale and purchase of a number of high value residential properties in London
- Purchase of a new Gulfstream G650 aircraft and related financing leasing and operating arrangements
- The purchase of a Challenger 604 for medivac use in the Middle East
- The acquisition of residential development sites in both West and East London