Lois specialises in all aspects of family law including divorce, financial remedy, injunctions, enforcement, civil partnerships, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, cohabitation, separation and child-related work (including adoption and surrogacy).
Acting for a number of high profile and high net worth individuals, Lois regularly works on heavy-weight family law disputes involving multi-million pound matrimonial settlements. Her work regularly involves complex tax, trust, off-shore and corporate structures. She has particular expertise in dealing with freezing injunctions, the treatment of inherited wealth and cases involving unlawful removal of a spouse’s confidential information.
Lois is the joint head of the Sports Individuals team at Howard Kennedy and is a member of Resolution. She is also a member of Women in Football, the China Britain Business Council and the 48 Group Club.
- Advising a husband in a case involving a Liechtenstein foundation and multiple off shore structures
- Advising a wife in a Court of Appeal case concerning the treatment of inherited property
- Advising on various pre and post-nuptial agreements
- Advising clients in cases where there are Imerman issues arising from the removal of confidential information and advising as to related breach of confidence proceedings
- Advising a commissioning couple in an international surrogacy
- Advising on committal proceedings against a husband for non-payment of maintenance.