Gillian is a Partner in the Corporate team advising on corporate, commercial, intellectual property and related media work (such as data protection and advertising).
Gillian advises clients in many sectors but frequently those in the retail, leisure, fashion, marcoms, property and art industries. As well as household names, Gillian regularly advises entrepreneurs and SMEs and AIM listed clients.
- Spectrum Interactive on the Takeover Offer by Arqiva for around £23m
- on innovative media development agreements with Channel 4
- a well know British artist on their art publishing arrangement
- the owners of Green Tomato Cars on the sale of their company to a leading transport PLC
- on agreements for an innovative worldwide advertising campaign
- on complex restructuring of share capital for a substantial private company
- an AIM listed company with their recent capital reduction and share re-organisation and placing
- on the conversion of a Limited Company to an Limited Liability Partnership
- a high street fashion brand on its brand protection, promotion and franchising
- worldwide restaurant brands on multiple asset sale and franchising transactions
- a FTSE 250 company on their acquisition of a community review website